My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Me? i'm a whacky designer/video editor who enjoys collecting toys as well as gadgets, and basically anything cool i come across and i can get my hands on. In simple terms i collect junks haha~ but then i believe that one man's junk is another man's treasure. Don't you agree?!!

Friday, October 07, 2005

Forgotten Treasures

Have you ever tried stashing something so very precious, so safe, until you've totally forgoten of its' existance.? Then after what seems to be eons... you once again excavate what you've hid. Can you imagine the euphoria it will have on you? Well such ocassion happened to me today...

I was going through the storeroom hoping to find some blank cds to burn, but in the process i've stumble upon something far more superior and captivating. An object which occupied all my focus into freeing it into the daylight, matter a fact it kept me so occupied until i forgotten what i was looking for in the first place.

Hmmmm whats' inside this ordinary blue box & i asked myself, then suddenly i recalled, with googse bumps all over. I let out a cry, I....i...i've found my "treasure box"~!!!!

The joy of rediscovering such treasures was just euphoric . I sat there smiling to myself looking at the medium-sized box that bares my name. Inside was like a time capsule that dates back way back to my childhood days..... photographs...some old toys...victorious marbles trophies...decorated ice-cream sticks....some old notebooks with doodles & scrible inside. The nostalgia almost bring tears to my eyes. For the next 2hours memories of yesteryears just over-flooded my brain.

Well to the eyes of others my so-called-treasure might seems like rubbish. (Which, in reality it is...) but to me that is my personal teleport device, a time-travel machine.... a ticket back to my childhood.

i sat back & let out a satisfying sigh... eventhough rummaging that "treasure chest" took a good amount of energy. i was content and very glad that i have found my.... forgotten treasure.

So, have you found yours yet??

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've yet to find my bloody Thunder Cats Sword of Omens, if you know what I mean-lah. :( Dannggg~ But I recently found my sticker collection, as good as any treasure IMHO. XD

1:26 AM  
Blogger vectorbot said...

yeah i found my "goldcards" too mostly DBZs aaaaaahhhh nostalgic i tell u....!! much shiny shillings went into the collection but i'm about to pass it on to my little cousins n newphew.. (haha of course i saved some highly priced ones to myself. ;)

12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Blog about wholesale toy. I also have a Blog/Website about wholesale toy which is why I enjoyed this blog so much. Keep up the excellent work! Check out my site if you have a moment.

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home