My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Me? i'm a whacky designer/video editor who enjoys collecting toys as well as gadgets, and basically anything cool i come across and i can get my hands on. In simple terms i collect junks haha~ but then i believe that one man's junk is another man's treasure. Don't you agree?!!

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Play Outings


Play gathering
Originally uploaded by gnaisnah.

Ahhh my new found frens that share the same passion that i do...toys~!!!

They are abunch of whacky & looney people each with their own special personal. I'm very delighted to be apart of this whacky toy collectors club. Long live PLAY. XD


From left:
Mr.S, attacusatlas, blitzen, hezra, Unforgiven, Vetorbot(me), suet, hairLGS, wolfx, liauaron & bro, ispanwdi with 2 future collectors. haha
Cheers people, haul more!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home