My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Me? i'm a whacky designer/video editor who enjoys collecting toys as well as gadgets, and basically anything cool i come across and i can get my hands on. In simple terms i collect junks haha~ but then i believe that one man's junk is another man's treasure. Don't you agree?!!

Monday, April 25, 2005

A Paradox

Gosh, ever since i started going play & xl forums i've been neglecting all blog activities. but after an enlightment from a fellow forumer i decided to revisit my cyberspace sanctuary.

He has a point!!, i thought to myself... if u have nothing to write to your blog would that mean that there's nothing happen to u that day? I'm sure there's gotta b at least something to write about...right? those were the words that is still ringing in my mind.

Hmmm where should i begin??? Its funny how things are, when your jobless, you get this great sense of paradox.. relaxed and yet stress at the same time. Stress as in seeing the numbers in your account book slowly counting down day by day is quite nerve wrecking. At times like this, any hauling seem so sinful...& yet i continue to expose myself to all those poison circulating around the forums.lol

Sigh, well april is almost through i think i better pick up n dust off myself,.....& start looking for a way back to the rat race.!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home