My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Me? i'm a whacky designer/video editor who enjoys collecting toys as well as gadgets, and basically anything cool i come across and i can get my hands on. In simple terms i collect junks haha~ but then i believe that one man's junk is another man's treasure. Don't you agree?!!

Friday, March 06, 2009

I must admit I have been a mess for a past few years. I seriously didn't know what I was doing. Everything seems to be a blur. I was having trouble picking myself up ever since I hit my lowest point somewhere in 07. Instead of bouncing back up I begin eluding from my troubles, in the form of gaming.

I used stay in a corner and game from day and night... then I started poisoning the friends around me and bring them into this addiction. We start off as a humble 2 man hunting group then four, and every friday we would game from dark till the daylights comes.
Biggest achievement was to start a clan of 20 people which share the same passion, and the cafe the we usually meet up actually allocated a special corner for us. Complete with direct access to toilet and powerpoints for recharge. Gosh, those were the glory days of gaming that I will never forget.

But at the end of the day I ask myself, "What do I gain from this?"
probably nothing much, maybe a pat on the back with a praise "wow you're ggod/great/legendary/l33t hunter" That's it, and the total amount of time I spend is just staggering. No. down right scary 800~1100++ hours.

A one point fear just suddenly struck me, like a lighting bolt sent straight to my conscious. The rude awaken... THE WAKE UP CALL. I suddenly feel that I could not do it anymore. Hence I left the group silently and drift away from the once glorious clad leader, and I also took one very harsh very drastic measure to ensure I don't walk down that path again.


I *killed* my psp. . .




But for the pass year, the fate have been kind to me and my days are less gloomy. Things seems be moving again, I gain a new job I wouldn't say its my dream job but it does pay the bills. Work is work after all. 2008 was a blast, from beginning to end~!!

And finally just when I figured the year couldn't get any better, bam! it happened. I met her, yes! the person that finally broke my curse after what it seems a century long. I would say we met by chance, the rest as they say was history. I'm very happy at where I am right now, never have I thought I'd feel this euphoria again. Though I admit, hesitant and fear was constantly playing tricks on my mind, once I broken through the web of doubt I'm glad to say that I have no regrets, and that I'm just so blessed that someone would want a wreck like me.

:D that should bring things back up to speed. LOL till the next post.
*phase out of existence*

2 Comments:

Blogger [ sphinxy ] said...

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG...

Oh.Mai.Gawd.

YOU BLOGGED!!!

That was a very sweet post of you 'yang :) Of course i would want a "wreak" like you.

Didnt i tell u i like puzzles? :P I shall put u back tgt in no time! :D

9:24 PM  
Blogger vectorbot said...

yeeeeeah i blogged, *launch fireworks*

:)

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home