My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Me? i'm a whacky designer/video editor who enjoys collecting toys as well as gadgets, and basically anything cool i come across and i can get my hands on. In simple terms i collect junks haha~ but then i believe that one man's junk is another man's treasure. Don't you agree?!!

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Its alive~~!

Well, well, well ...look what the stork brought in. A brand new post. LOL its a miracle~!!!
I've been neglecting this blog for the longest time. Busy seems to be the most common
excuse, not to mention laziness too.

So the next question would be, what brought me back into this little forgotten "spare oom"?
the answer, is that I've been somewhat inspired by a someone dear to me. Seeing how she would constantly update her blog and record her days down on her site. That somehow, reignites my blogging passion I once had. ( I just hope this would last. . . LOL )

Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home