My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Me? i'm a whacky designer/video editor who enjoys collecting toys as well as gadgets, and basically anything cool i come across and i can get my hands on. In simple terms i collect junks haha~ but then i believe that one man's junk is another man's treasure. Don't you agree?!!

Sunday, August 29, 2004

My pretty "ah ma"


Joanne
Originally uploaded by gnaisnah.
Yo yo yo, I finally get a chance to meet up with my "ah ma" on sunday. Man.....One U is a definate place to avoid on weekends~! the ppl there are insane, the parking cue is so loooong. Anyway check out how hip & happening "ah ma" is. She just got her hair style changed...Pretty leh. I can hardly recognise her hehheheeh ;p sorry ar "ah ma" \\But hor honestly i like our old curly look before, looks more prettier la.//

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home