My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Me? i'm a whacky designer/video editor who enjoys collecting toys as well as gadgets, and basically anything cool i come across and i can get my hands on. In simple terms i collect junks haha~ but then i believe that one man's junk is another man's treasure. Don't you agree?!!

Friday, October 22, 2004

Rx Vs ShadowMoon


sicrx
Originally uploaded by gnaisnah.

Muahahahah i've finally taken out my Black Rx n Shadowmoon. I must say i really really beginning to like S.I.C now (ahahaha thanks for the poison la cousin)Anyway i love the overall look of them figures...especially Shadowmoon u can say its the Jap version of ROBOCOP but way cooler hahaha. They look good when posed. But one thing i don't really like is that these figures joints get loosen very fast especially the armour parts....just keeps falling off...!@#@$ I guess they are meant to be left to b posed not so much as a child's play toy. Ponder this would u buy this RM100 over figure for ur kids to tear it into tiny little bits?????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home